Everyone wants fuller lips. So how exactly can you achieve them without fillers??
Here are a few ways I achieve fuller lips:
1. Use a lip scrub - this will remove any dead skin from your lips, creating smoother lips. I use Tarte's lip exfoliant.
2. Apply a clear lip plumper - I apply NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper right after I use my lip scrub & let it sit while I apply makeup to the rest of my face. This lets the formula sink in & dry a little before applying lipstick.
3. Lip liner - I know it's obvious but lip liner really does make all the difference. Outlining your lips a little past their natural outline will create a larger pout. Just try not to make it too extreme! Start by over-lining your cupid's bow.
4. Contouring - add a little highlighter to your cupid's bow & apply a darker liner (1 or 2 shades darker than the original) to the outside of your original liner outline. This will make your lips POP.
5. Add some lip gloss or shimmery powder to the center of your lips.
Voilà! You now have a natural, plumper pout!