The 31st is quickly approaching so I figured it's time to share this super easy and sexy cat makeup I will be sporting for Halloween. Usually I go all out for my costume, gathering items from store to store to create my festive get up. But this year, I wanted something that was simple and practical using products that I already had in my makeup stash. Also, I have been wanting to purchase some lace cat ears since they have become the ultimate hair accessory for every day wear.
I love seeing how talented and creative some of my fellow beauty lovers can get when they create Halloween looks. Jade Munster (@jademunster) recently posted a cat look that instantly inspired me and made me eager to recreate. Putting my own spin on Jade's look, below is what I used to create this simple Halloween look:
- Topshop Cat Ears which I am absolutely in love with.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation to even out my skin.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer for my under eyes.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer to add subtle highlight under my eyes, cheekbones and down the bridge of nose.
- MAC Veluxe Brow Liner to fill in my brows and frame my face.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean & Milk to create and highlight the cat look.
- Ardell Mod Lashes because you always need lashes on Halloween!
- Ardell Individual Lashes to create more of an animalistic look to the lower lashes.
- Inglot Gel Liner in #77 to outline the shape of my cat look.
I hope you all have a safe and festive Halloween, let me know in the comments below what you are being for Halloween. Are you going all out this year or keeping it more low key like me? Would love to hear from you!
Till next time,